Come see all Brown School has to offer.
Brown School is excited to be hosting several open house tours during the 2022/23 school year. We are accepting applications to enroll students in the current and upcoming academic years.
Thursday, October 13th 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Thursday, November 10th 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Thursday, February 9th 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Thursday, March 9th 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Thursday, April 20th 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Thursday, May 11th 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Please call to schedule a private tour.
Why Brown School for your student?
Brown School offers a rich curriculum for our students and our classrooms are filled with creative and active learning. Our students learn skills in all areas of cognitive and social-emotional development, across an array of academic areas. We encourage our students to explore, discover and engage in the school’s plentiful, varied learning experience, whether they are pre-schoolers or graduating seniors. Brown School students benefit from:
- Small class sizes allow for more focused and tailored instruction.
- An active learning environment that instills curiosity and engagement.
- A range of subject levels that provides suitable challenges for students.
- Opportunities to perform at or above grade level with the support of our IGNITE program.
- A partnership with SUNY Schenectady provides HS students with the opportunity to earn an associate degree while also earning their high school diploma. SUNY tuition, fees, and books are covered through the cost of attendance at Brown School.