Request Information and Schedule a Brown School Visit Today!
Why Brown School for your Elementary Student?
Kindergarten through 5th Grade is the foundation of a child’s academic experience. We begin to integrate mindfulness as we instill a love of learning in our students that prepares them to succeed in their future academic endeavors. And the skills learned, habits formed and knowledge gained serve our students well beyond the classroom.
At Brown School, our elementary students flourish and benefit from:
- Small class sizes that allow for more focused and tailored instruction with the support of the IGNITE program
- Hands-on, enjoyable learning experiences that foster collaboration, respect and empathy
- Highly qualified teachers and assistants that focus on social-emotional development
- Active learning environment that instills curiosity and engagement
- Physical education program which focuses on character, teamwork and sportsmanship
- Exposure to special academic areas including music, library, and visual and performing arts